Dixon Sanitary TVPC200-300 Air & Vacuum Relief Tank Vent Valve is used to relieve pressure as the fluid level in your tank changes. This budget-friendly tank vent relief valve features both 2" and 3" Tri-Clamp?? connections on the same unit for versatility. Affordable and lightweight construction consisting of a PVC body with a 304 Stainless Steel Dome to help prevent contamination of your product. This pressure relief valve has a maximum flow rate of 500 GPM and is capable of 1 psi vacuum break or pressure relief.
- The valve relieves pressure as the fluid level rises while filling a tank.
- The valve relieves vacuum as the fluid level drops while emptying a tank.
- Valve has both 2" and 3" clamp connections
- Dome helps in preventing external contamination
- Can be used with any clamp gasket
- Lightweight, robust PVC and 304 stainless steel construction