Brewery Sample Valve
The Sample Valve by Perlick is autoclavable and made from FDA-approved materials. Durable, sanitary and competitively priced, the Perlick Sample Valve is available with a choice of Molded Black Handle or Machined Stainless Steel Handle. Available with Sanitary Thread, Male Taper Pipe Thread or Tri-Clamp Ends.
- Positive Travel Stop prevents over closing the valve to increase seat life.
- Type 316LSS Body.
- Red Silicone O-Ring indicates when the valve is open and provides a positive seal when closed.
- Stainless Steel Stem with Double Lead Thread provides fast, smooth operation (1/8" travel = 1.2 turns).
- Seat Cap is available in FDA-approved EPDM (STD) or Silicone.
- Smooth Bore improves flow characteristics and cleaning.
- Allows for Brewery Instruments such as a Zahm & Nagel to be attached.