NPT Ball Cone Check Valve
A ball check valve functions by means of a ball that moves up and down inside the valve. The seat is machined to fit the ball, and the chamber is conically shaped to guide the ball into the seat to seal and stop a reverse flow. This ball valve comes with female NPT connections to allow for a high number of hose and piping connections.
- 316 Stainless Steel
- Female NPT x Female NPT
- 400 PSI WOG
- Cold non-shock
- 0.5 PSI cracking
Saturated Steam Pressure:
- 125 PSI
- -20 °F to 353 °F (-29 °C to 178 °C)
- For use with water, oil or inert gases. Not recommended for use on or near reciprocating pumps or other similar vibration causing machinery.
- Tight shut-off with liquid media
- No radial alignment necessary
- Straight through and streamlined for minimum change in velocity
- Reinforced PTFE check is spring-loaded for fast seating action.