Keg Washing and Filling Coupler with Dual Shutoffs
Designed to fill and wash kegs that use an American Sanke 'D' type valve, the keg coupler features two shutoffs on the gas and liquid ends to allow for a quick shut off from the inlet source and attachment to the next keg in line. Features a full stainless steel body and probe, resistant to chemicals and won't wear down or chip away like chrome-plated brass. Inlet and outlets are larger than standard couplers and use 1/2" barb connections. Does not include a Pressure Relief Valve for sanitary purposes.
- Specifically designed for manual keg washing/filling applications.
- Enlarged inlet and outlet ports for fast flow.
- 304-grade stainless steel for durability and chemical resistance.
- The handle will withstand autoclave temperatures.
- Specifically designed for manual keg washing/filling applications. The keg is inverted and wash solutions are injected under pressure through the beer outlet. This allows the caustic, sanitizer and then the rinse water to enter the keg through the keg valve and cascade down the inverted keg’s inner surface. The wash solution and rinse water are then evacuated through the keg valve CO2 ports and finally out the CO2 port on the wash/fill head.
- A keg can be quickly emptied when the wash/fill head is connected to an upright keg. Or a keg can be filled using the same technique.
- Shut-offs (7419-1) are included with the 7485-CC to allow quick turn off from the inlet source and attachment to the next keg.