Tassalini Sanitary Check Valves are manufactured from Aisi 316L Stainless Steel and are of high strength construction from a solid stainless steel block. They are equipped with low-pressure springs allowing for either vertical or horizontal valve operation. The wide head seal opening permits the passage of solid particles.
- High strength construction from solid stainless steel block.
- Wide diaphragm opening to permit passage of solid particles.
- PTFE sealing gaskets or other elastomers on request.
- Equipped with low-pressure springs allowing either vertical or horizontal valve operation.
- Spring operating pressure range can be customized.
- Operating pressure: max 10 bars.
- Operating temperature:
- max. +120°C (+250°F);
- min. -20°C (-5°F).
- PTFE (-10ºC +150ºC, +15ºF +300ºF);
- EPDM (-30ºC +140ºC, -20ºF +280ºF);
- silicone (-50ºC +200ºC, -60ºF +390ºF);
- viton (-15ºC +220ºC, +5ºF +430ºF).
- Finish: 120 grit (max Ra 1.01-1.14 µm, 40-45 µ”).
- Locking test: 0.7 bars.
- Casing test: 15 bars.
- Product range: 1” to 4”.