- Sight glasses are designed to allow inspection of fluids going through processing lines.
- The product flows through a sight glass fitted alone the processing line or can be viewed from above through a radial sight glass mounted above the processing line.
- Sight glasses are of high strength construction and are suitable for vacuum applications.
- The tubes for line sight glasses are in borosilicate glass and on request can be
fitted with a plexiglass external guard or with a metal screen. The discs for
radial sight glasses are in soda-lime glass and on request can be in borosilicate
- Line sight glasses are equipped with special tie rods and seals to prevent load pressures and vibrations on the glass.
Line Sight Glasses:
Glass Dimensions & Maximum Pressure
|1.0"||30 mm||4.5 mm||90 mm||16 Bar|
|1.5"||45 mm||5 mm||90 mm||14 Bar|
|2.0"||60 mm||5 mm||90 mm||10 Bar|
|2.5"||70 mm||5 mm||90 mm||9 Bar|
|3.0"||80 mm||5 mm||90 mm||7 Bar|
|4.0"||115 mm||5 mm||90 mm||6 Bar|