- Butterfly valves are universal and economical on/off routing valves
used for isolation and control in food processing pipelines.
- They are sanitary valves that offer low flow resistance and reversible flow direction providing gentle treatment of the product.
- Valve maintenance is easy and valves have a long service life.
- All flanges with the same diameter are interchangeable thus allowing any combination of outlets as well as combinations between different standards.
- Valves can be operated manually or pneumatically.
- Manual valves are available with a wide choice of handles that lock
in intermediate positions so that the flow rate can be regulated.
- Pneumatic valves are available with a full range of accessories, including horizontal and vertical single-, double-acting and flow control actuators, control tops and electrical components.
- All handles and actuators are fitted onto the valve with the same connection. This allows for great flexibility and increased savings during extensions or modifications of processing lines.
- Max. product pressure:
- 700 kPa (7 bar);
- Recommended working pressure:
- 600 kPa (6 bar).
- General temperature range:
- -10ºC +95ºC (+15ºF +205ºF).
- Seals temperature range:
- Silicone: -50ºC +200ºC (-60ºF +390ºF)
- EPDM: -30ºC +140ºC (-20ºF +280ºF)