HSC Series Spring Check Valve
Dixon Sanitary HSC Spring Check Valves are a full 316L stainless steel check valve meeting 3A sanitary requirements. Dixon's new check valves feature a single piece upper body spider design that is machined from solid bar. These valves are designed to open when the pressure below the valve seat surpasses the cracking pressure of the spring, which will vary by the size of the valve (see chart below). FKM or EPDM seals available. Repair kits available to replace worn gaskets and O-rings.
- Spring check valves are designed to prevent reverse flow. The concentric design makes them ideal for vertical applications.
- Machined from solid bar
- Standard O-ring and gasket seal design
- Can be serviced in the field (no special tools required)
- Finish: sanitary polish 32 Ra
- Various end connections available