T2KMP High Purity BioPharm - 45° Clamp x Clamp Elbows
- High Purity BioPharm fittings are commonly used in pharmaceutical, bioprocessing, semiconductor, cosmetics, food processing and beverage markets.
- All fittings are manufactured to meet the latest edition of the ASME BPE International Standard, Bioprocessing Equipment.
- 316L stainless steel material and dimensions meet all orbital welding specifications with controlled sulphur.
- 3-A Sanitary Standards for Sanitary Fittings, Number 63-03 (Authorization number 621).
- PL Finish SF1 (OD=32R a- ID=20R a) or PM Finish SF4 (OD=32R a- ID=15R a)
- Product markings per ASME BPE 2012 DT-10.1
- Product markings include: job number, 316L, part number, heat number(s), surface finish code, ASME BPE
- Per the specification, the fitting size may limit marking space. When that occurs, not all markings are included.
- The part number will describe the part configuration and size.
- MTR (Material test report) certifications are included inside the resealable bag with each fitting. The MTRs are traceable through the Job Number found on each fitting. All fittings are capped to prevent damage and contamination. For easy identification, each finish will have a different colour cap; the PL finish has blue caps, and the PM finish has white caps.