Hex style hangers are an extremely versatile option for supporting pipe and tubing lines. Hex hangers can be installed in a variety of methods and can be suspended from a pipe or mounted directly to a surface, depending on what is needed. The materials of construction can be tailored in order to support extremely hot or cold fluids. These are complete hangers with grommets for new or exiting sanitary tubing installations, they come with an all-thread coupler to use with threaded rod.
- The coupler is all thread 3/8"-16
- Straight sections need support every 10 ft.
- Each side of every valve (as close as possible to the connection) needs support
- Support each change of directions
- Nitrile Grommets Maximum Temperature: 230 °F / 110 °C
- FKM Grommets Maximum Temperature: 392 °F / 200 °C
- Proper Installation:
- Straight sections need support every 10 ft
- Each side of every valve (as close as possible to the connection) needs support,
- Support each change of direction