Hex style hangers are an extremely versatile option for supporting pipe and tubing lines. Hex hangers can be installed in a variety of methods and can be suspended from a pipe or mounted directly to a surface, depending on what is needed. The materials of construction can be tailored in order to support extremely hot or cold fluids. These are replacement grommets to either handle different temperatures or to replace grommets that have been lost.
- Straight sections need support every 10 ft.
- Each side of every valve (as close as possible to the connection) needs support
- Support each change of directions
- ABS Sleeve Maximum Temperature: 230 °F / 110 °C
- Polysulfone Sleeve Maximum Temperature: 325 °F / 163 °C
- Proper Installation: straight sections need support every 10 ft., each side of every valve (as close as possible to the connection) needs support, support each change of directions