H-Series Hydraulic Plug
Dixon H-Series Hydraulic Female Threaded Couplers are composed of solid steel and feature stainless steel balls, retaining rings, and springs to help them resist corrosion and last longer.
Made in North America!
Compatibility & Interchange Data:
- Meets dimensional requirements of ISO 7241 Series B
- Interchangeable with Parker-Hannifin 60 Series, Snap-Tite 72-Series, Hansen HK-Series, Faster Series 'HNV', Aeroquip/Eaton FD45, Stucchi Series IRB/IRBO/IRBX
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel coupler sleeves are hardened to resist deformation and maximize service life.
Nitrile (Nitrile Rubber) seals are standard.
- Redundant o-ring sealing system with PTFE backup ring.
- Poppet-style shut-off valves.