DuraReel Hose Reels
Original price $1,100.00 - Original price $2,790.00
$1,100.00 - $2,790.00
Current price $1,100.00
- Dual axle support system with a 1″ axle for increased stability, vibration reduction, and structural integrity.
- Sturdy single pedestal chassis and frame to accommodate 50′ of any of our hose assemblies.
- Professional grade heavy-duty steel with durable powder coat finish or professional heavy-duty electro-polished stainless steel.
- Ribbed discs with rolled edges are CNC spun to provide strength, safety, and durability. Standard 90° 1/2″ NPT inlet swivel connection in either brass or stainless steel.
- Guide arm that adjusts to wall, floor, vehicle and overhead positions and has a solid, one-piece heavy gauge 1/4″ base and support post for maximum stability.
- Enclosed factory-tuned and matched cartridge-style spring motor with non-corrosive stainless steel spring, pawl, and multi-position lock ratchet mechanism.
Principal Parts, Material, and Ratings:
- Inlet / Outlet diameter: 1/2” NPT
- Material: Powder coated steel (304 Stainless Steel)
- Electro-polished steel (316 Stainless Steel)
- Weight: 69 lbs
Maximum Operative Conditions:
- Maximum water pressure: 300 PSI
- Maximum water temperature: 200°F (93°C)
- Maximum hose length: 50’ @ 3/4” ID