D-Type Industrial Pneumatic Threaded Plug with Male NPT
A complete coupling consists of a plug and a socket that connect and disconnect quickly. Use them if you need frequent access to a line. They are also known as industrial interchange couplings. All Industrial plugs are compatible with any of the Industrial sockets of the same coupling size, regardless of the pipe size or barbed hose ID.
- Rated pressure when connected with 303 Stainless Steel D-Series Automatic Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 26,000 PSI (1,795 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with 303 Stainless Steel F-Series Manual Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,500 PSI (795 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Foster 3, 4, 5 and 6 Series
- Parker 30- Series Automatic Interchange & Parker 20-Series Manual Interchange
- Hansen 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 & Hansen 1000, 400 and 500
- To disconnect, begin by holding the hose on the nipple side with three of your fingers, leaving your thumb and index finger free.
- Grab the sleeve with your thumb and index finger and begin to pull the sleeve towards the palm of your hand.
- After pulling the sleeve, the nipple will move out of the coupler slightly. Continue to hold the hose and coupler sleeve until all air is fully exhausted.
- After the line is fully exhausted, you are able to safely separate the nipple from the coupler.