Tri-clamps are one of the most common sanitary connection types in North America. It consists of a gasket between two tri-clamp ferrules or flanges which are mechanically tightened in place with a clamp. Made from stainless steel and borosilicate or polycarbonate, it is used for piping in the food, beverage, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries. This compact sight glass is great for working with hoses due to its small size. They are verified by both ASME A270 and 3A certifications.
- Used widely in the food, dairy, and beverage sanitary processes to view products and fluids. This design is perfect for hoses.
- Easier to clean than bolted styles
- Less cost to repair than bolted styles
- Body: 316L stainless steel
- Sight glass: Borosilicate Glass or Polycarbonate
- Gasket: Buna