B5116 Series Butterfly Valve with Trigger Handle
These stainless steel butterfly valves are designed to withstand corrosive environments common in the food and beverage industry. With a 13-point trigger handle and quality seat options, the B5116-series is a great economical solution for your projects.
- Ideal for low pressure, low temperature, and low viscosity.
- Tri-Clamp 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4"
- Product contact surfaces are sanitary finished to <32Ra
- Can be serviced in the field
- Blue trigger handle with 13 preset positions on a 180-degree span
- Manual operation only, cannot be actuated
- Silicone or EPDM seats
- 304 stainless steel
- Operating temperature range: 15°F to 200°F (-9°C to 93°C)
- Maximum operating pressure: 110 PSI