Butterfly valves are one of the most common sanitary valve types in North America. It consists of a wafer in a round seat and the handle or actuator can help control the amount of flow. Made from stainless steel, it is used for piping in the food, beverage, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries. These butterfly valves come with a pull handle to allow for a quick on and off control of the valve. They are verified by both ASME A270 and 3A certifications.
- Break torque: 20 in. lbs.
- Flow coefficient: 7 CV
- Low resistance to flow
- Bi-direction flow
- Gentle to media
- Suitable for low and medium viscosity fluids
- Can be serviced in the field
- All wetted surfaces are sanitary finished to < 32Rƒ?�
- Pressure Rating (PSI), Flow Coefficient (CV) and Break Torque (in. lbs.) information supplied is based on water media at 68 °F / 20 °C
- The handle is not assembled when shipped. To order with handle assembled on the valve please request assembly in the special instructions of your order.