B5102 Series Butterfly Valve
Butterfly valves are one of the most common sanitary valve types in North America. It consists of a wafer in a round seat and the handle or actuator can help control the amount of flow. Made from stainless steel, it is used for piping in the food, beverage, biotech, and pharmaceutical industries. These butterfly valves are designed for skid mounted systems and require two ferrules to complete the connection. They are verified by both ASME A270 and 3A certifications.
- Break torque: 125 in. lbs.
- Assembly torque: 36 in. lbs.
- Flow coefficient: 23 CV
- All sizes use only 3/4" of line space
- The grooved clamp housing connects directly to the corresponding sanitary clamp size
- 100% tested / 100% inspected
- Field serviceable (no special tools required)
- All wetted surfaces are sanitary finish 316L stainless steel
- PTFE valve disc bushings reduce friction and increase cycle life
- 3-position reversible handle
- Various automatic operations available
- Can be modified for lockout / tag-out
- Pressure Rating (PSI), Flow Coefficient (CV), Assembly Torque (in. lbs.) and Break Torque (in. lbs.) information supplied is based on water media at 68 °F