BALL VALVE-SS SERIES
- Single pull open or shutdown ability.
- Bronze or stainless steel construction for water, oil, gas, or steam.
Principal Parts, Material, & Ratings:
- Inlet / Outlet Diameter: 3/4″ NPT
- Ball Valve Body: Stainless Steel
- Lever and Grip: Plated Steel / Stainless Steel with Vinyl
- Stem Valve: PTFE
- Stem Bearing: PTFE
- Ball: Chrome Plated
- Seats: PTFE
- Retainer: Stainless Steel
- Gland Nut: Stainless Steel
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Lever Nut: Stainless Steel
- Body Seal: Stainless Steel
- Maximum Pressure: 600 PST WOG / 150 PSI Steam
- Maximum Temperature: 200° F (93° C)
- Weight: 1.28 Lbs.
SuperKlean™ provides industry-leading ¾ʺ ball valves, which allow users to shut down steam, water, oil or gas supply lines easily. These are quarter-turn valves. These valves are used in environments where tight shut-off becomes a necessity. Hence, our industrial valves are regularly used to transfer gases, clear liquids, and liquids with solid suspensions.