- Rated pressure when connected with 303 Stainless Steel D-Series Automatic Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 26,000 PSI (1,795 bar) Burst
- Rated pressure when connected with 303 Stainless Steel F-Series Manual Couplers: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,500 PSI (795 bar) Burst
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Foster 3, 4, 5 and 6 Series
- Parker 30- Series Automatic Interchange & Parker 20-Series Manual Interchange
- Hansen 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000 & Hansen 1000, 400 and 500
- To disconnect, begin by holding the hose on the nipple side with three of your fingers, leaving your thumb and index finger free.
- Grab the sleeve with your thumb and index finger and begin to pull the sleeve towards the palm of your hand.
- After pulling the sleeve, the nipple will move out of the coupler slightly. Continue to hold the hose and coupler sleeve until all air is fully exhausted.
- After the line is fully exhausted, you are able to safely separate the nipple from the coupler.