The signature conical base of the Brew Bucket minimizes potential off flavour yeast contact during fermentation, and allows the yeast to concentrate for a clean transfer. Fermenting in stainless steel is much more sanitary than plastic and safer than glass.
All sizes of Brew Buckets fit nicely into a standard chest freezer for convenient temperature control.
Perfect for Kombucha!
For many of the same reasons the iconic Brew Bucket has become the go-to fermenter in beer, it is quickly becoming the industry standard for small-batch professional-level kombucha fermentation.
Key features such as the 100% width removable lid that makes for easy scoby removal, a rotational racking arm to avoid the pickup of adjuncts, and quality stainless steel construction make the Brew Bucket near perfect for kombucha fermentation.
Brewmaster Editions of the Brew Buckets feature a weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Conical base with rotatable racking arm
- Stackable - saves space
- Weldless thermowell w/ LCD thermometer
- 3/8” Mini ball valve for transfers and gravity samples
- Wide lid with secure spring clamps
- 17mm port in the lid for 1/2” blow-off tubing
- Welded carry handles
- Etched volume markings gals/litres
- Patent pending